Sunday, January 15, 2012

Hair show!

My friend amanda who came to watch the show, and me!

Me and kay, she was soooo afraid of those crazy eyelashes lol

all the girls

all of us again

you cant see her, but kay is in all these pics too, because she didnt let me put her down lol
             All I have been doing the past week is getting ready for my hair show, while my wonderful hubby held down the fort at home! The ladies that work at the salon on Shape wanted to put together a hair show to show off their talents and what they could do, so I tried out and got picked! I was originally going to represent the Netherlands but switched to Germany a week or so ago. The theme of the show was salute to the nato nations. So I got dressed up, and got my makeup and hair done.. I love my new hairstyle, my make up for the show was...uh..a little over the top lol, but it was a hair show so what do you expect. It took a lot of time out of the last week, and it was a pain to try and get it all done, but I"m glad I did it, It was fun and I met some nice girls. And I'm thankful to Mat, for being home with kay and putting her to bed all week, and helping me out, so I could do something just for me :) I was going to upload videos to the blog, but it wont work of course, so I'll put some pics up , and you can check Facebook for the videos eventually lol.  I was pretty nervous for the show, once I saw that people actually showed up lol. We had to do like a model runway walk on stage, and show off our hair. It was really fun! after the first time I walked, I could hear Kay yelling for me, and she started to cry after I went backstage lol. She wouldnt let go of me for the rest of the night once i was done! I'm glad I had the guts to go up there and do it, because I wanted to chicken out at the last minute lol. It was an experience I am glad I had :)




No comments:

Post a Comment