Saturday, October 27, 2012

Crazy KayLeigh

We haven't done much since my last post, just been hanging out, going to doctors appointments, and a couple trips to the zoo, to enjoy the last days of nice weather :) We've been trying to work with Kay on potty training a little bit more, since she's actually showing interest. She used the potty 3 times yesterday, which is a record for her! It's going to take a while still, and I'm not ready to take the side of her crib, so I know we'll have to wait before she can potty train at night, but that's ok, we're making slow and steady progress :)

She has just been completely hilarious lately though. So I thought I would write down some of the silly things she has been saying, that way you all can laugh along with us :)

We were sitting in the living room watching a movie, and the dogs starting barking outside..Kay looked at me and said "you kidding me Fifi?!"  haha, fifi is what she calls wolfie, and apparently she wasn't too happy with him barking during her movie...

Kay was trying to get out of the living room into our entryway, she got the door open and when I asked her what she was doing she replied " I go peepee real quick"  lol, when I leave the room, I tell her I"m going to the potty real quick, and I"ll be right back, apparently she thought it would work for her too!

I told Kay to give Daddy some love before I put her to bed last night, and she looked at him, then bit his foot... interesting idea of love...

She also keeps insisting that she has a "baby ringin" (how she says Raigan) in her belly too.. the other day she finally pointed to her belly and said "baby ringin?? nooo...just mommy has baby, just mommy" lol
then she proceeded to give my belly a kiss and say "it's big momma!!" haha, thanks kay

She was chewing on one of Wolfie's dog toys.. and I told her not to chew on it, she's not a dog. KayLeigh replied "no, Kiwi's a kitty, no doggy, just a kitty" lol.
(she calls herself Kiwi, and she has been very into pretending she's a kitty lately. she even puts a belt around her waist and says it's her tail :)
She's been pretty entertaining lately, and it seems like she has something new and silly to say every day. I really can't believe that we're about to have another one in 4 or 5 weeks!! At our last appointment my doctor said Raigan is still head down (yay) and seems pretty comfortable in there, he said he wouldn't be surprised if  I went over 40 weeks this time like I did with KayLeigh, so we'll see what happens!! I'm looking forward to seeing what she looks like, and I"m excited for Kay to meet her little sister :)

No comments:

Post a Comment